Following the coronavirus outbreak, we have reassessed and renewed our working policies. This has enabled us to continue serving our customers — either remotely, at our own office, or at the client’s premises. Our entire personnel are invested in workplace safety, and our top priority is preventing further spreading of the virus.
We have taken the following measures to ensure a safe working environment for all our employees:
- we actively communicate and give out instructions about the situation, and react quickly to changes
- meetings are organized online whenever possible
- travelling for work is kept to a minimum
- each of our office is supplied with the necessary hygiene and personal protection equipment
- we have improved hand hygiene, and avoid shaking hands
- we favor remote work whenever possible
- we observe physical distancing
- we have implemented various preventive and protective measures
We continuously monitor the recommendations and guidelines issued by the authorities and base our own policies on those.
A safe working environment is a priority for us and our stakeholders now and in the future.
Let’s stay safe and healthy – ALTEN Finland