ALTEN Finland is looking for a Clinical Research Associate / CRA for a full-time and permanent position to work across a variety of therapeutic areas. The research sites are all in Finland with many based in the Helsinki area. This is a field-based role so flexibility is required. There will be expected to be 2-3 travelling days per week, mostly in the capital area. Most of the work can be done remotely.
- healthcare background or a degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- fluency in Finnish and English
- previous CRA experience
- proven skills in monitoring clinical trials and previous experience in patient recruitment
- strong attention to detail and effective organisational and time management skills
- excellent understanding and demonstrated application of GCP and applicable SOPs
- excellent communication skills, since you’ll be communicating with medical personnel and a wide network of people
- ability to work in a team or independently as required
- understanding of one or several medical or therapeutic areas and medical terminology
- a strong customer focus and right mindset to meet client’s needs
We offer you:
a position in an international and well-recognised company
challenging, interesting and diverse work tasks
opportunities to develop and advance
a relaxed and low hierarchy work environment
ALTEN Finland's growing customer base includes Nordic industry-leaders from a variety of sectors. Our domestic operations are expanding continuously, and this allows us to offer our employees more exciting new opportunities.
Please submit your application with your salary request by the 4th of December. We will go through the applications as they come in. For more information, contact Business Manager Mysi Rousku, +358 44 024 5874.
Alten Finland is one the largest engineering and design companies in Finland. ALTEN Finland employs over 600 experts in 10 different locations and is part of the ALTEN Group which in turn employs over 34 000 experts in more than 25 different countries. We offer custom-made solutions in engineering and design - complete service and care packages to fit our customers' every need.