We are a technology consultancy & engineering company employing over 34,000 people in more than 25 countries. We provide expert services for project management, design and development in industrial and ICT projects around the world.
In Finland, we have an organization employing 600 people across the country. Our customers are industry leaders. We create services to facilitate their most important projects, investments and development. We participate in projects in different industries and with a broad range of expert roles.
We are looking for a MECHANICAL ENGINEER (M.Sc.)
- Master’s degree in Engineering (preferably focused on Mechanical Engineering)
- The ability to work independently and to communicate efficiently
- Basic level knowledge in mechanical engineering and calculations
- Knowledge in using PTC Creo (or excellent skills in another 3D modelling software)
- The will to plan and execute mechanical testing of components
- The Ability to produce test documentation
- Problem solving skills
What is seen as an asset
- Willingness to learn how to retrieve and analyse information from SAP
- Programming knowledge either using Visual Basic (MS Excel) or R
- Knowledge in materials science, lubrication and chemistry
A suitable person can be hired immediately once an appropriate candidate has been found. Thus, do not hesitate in applying! To apply for this position, please submit your application and salary expectation by August 20th to the link below.